Banks are interested in your credit scores and income available to repay a loan. There are unbending rules and restrictions on lending for investment property.
If you have negative items in your credit reports (or an income that is difficult to verify to your lender’s satisfaction), you may never get approved.
Hard money lenders take a different approach: they lend based on collateral securing the loan, and are less concerned about your ability to repay.
You’ve found a potential river of liquidity with the best selection of Hard Money Products available. Commercial, Multi-Family, Residential, Rehabs, Flips, Bridge, and Probate-Estate.
At EZHM, your loan is reviewed by real estate experts who customize funding to meet your project goals while offering valuable advice along the way.
A difficult question, because EZHM can bring a great deal of flexibility, tailoring loans to provide manageable funding for your specific project, not pre-conceived policy.
Does your deal make sense? Then let's get it funded .
$150,000. to $5,000,000.
3 to 6 points
9% to 14%
2 YEAR TERM
- If a purchase, you may use a cash down payment, or pledge equity in another property.
- The amount of the down payment is sometimes negotiable when other factors provide adequate security in the property. An equity cushion is of 20% or greater is required.
- If a refinance, adequate equity must exist to provide a 25% LTV. You may also use equity in another property to supplement.
- Bad Credit is usually a non-issue.
- Vacation homes are acceptable collateral
- A primary residence may never be involved, in any way
How may we help?
Get a preliminary decision based on your information