A difficult question, because EZHM can bring a great deal of flexibility, tailoring loans to provide manageable funding for your specific project, not pre-conceived policy.
Does your deal make sense? Then let's get it funded .
$150,000. to $5,000,000.
3 to 6 points
9% to 14%
2 YEAR TERM
- If a purchase, you may use a cash down payment, or pledge equity in another property.
- The amount of the down payment is sometimes negotiable when other factors provide adequate security in the property. An equity cushion is of 20% or greater is required.
- If a refinance, adequate equity must exist to provide a 25% LTV. You may also use equity in another property to supplement.
- Bad Credit is usually a non-issue.
- Vacation homes are acceptable collateral
- A primary residence may never be involved, in any way